CardParty - Spelinformation
The object of the game is to be the ﬁrst player to play all the cards in your stock pile by playing cards in numerical order, 1 through 12. The game has 144 cards numbered 1 to 12 plus 18 joker cards that can be used as any number.
Basic rules of the game:
1. One card is dealt to each player. The player who gets the highest card begins.
2. Each player has one stock pile placed on his left with only the top card visible.
3. After the initial deal, the remaining cards are placed face down in the centre to form the draw pile.
4. Each player starts with 5 cards in hand.
5. With each turn, the computer will draw as many cards as are needed to your hand so you have 5 cards in hand again.
6. Up to four building piles can be started during play.
7. Only a 1 or a joker can start a building pile.
8. The joker card can be used as any number.
9. Once a pile of 12 cards has been completed, it is removed and the pile is empty again.
10. Each player has a personal discard pile that has 4 card spaces. You are able to place multiple cards on top of each other on one space. However only the top one can be used.
11. If all 5 cards in the players hand are played he will receive 5 new cards. Placing a card on the discard pile will not count as a played card.
12. Team mode works the same as the regular game except for the fact that you can play both your own and your partners stock and discard pile. The first team to finish one of the stock piles wins.
13. You can choose between a 20, 15 or 5 card game.
HINT: Try our Tutorial in the game as well!
At the beginning of the game and during the game you can choose to include two perks in your game:-Move helper: Highlights cards in your hand, stock pile or discard piles that can be placed on the shared piles.
-Stack viewer: By activating this perk all cards in the 4 discard piles can be viewed.