Trailrar - Spelinformation
Objective of the game:Be the first to play all your cards or reach the needed amount of points and win. Each player receives 7 cards at the start of the game but be careful, your opponents will not make it easy for you. Be quick and use your trick cards wisely!
Basic rules of the game:
1. Each player is dealt 7 cards with the remaining ones
placed face down to form a draw pile. The top card of the draw pile is turned
over to begin a discard pile.
2. The player has to match the card on the discard pile
by number, color or symbol when it is his turn.
3. When the player is unable to match the card on the discard pile by number, color or symbol he will have to draw a card from the draw pile or pass.
4. The skip card causes the next player to lose his turn.
5. The reverse card reverses the direction of play.
6. The +2 card forces the next player to draw 2 extra cards and forfeit his turn. However another +2 card may be played as well so the next player will have to draw 4 extra cards.
7. The joker card can be played at any time and allows the player to choose the desired color of play.
8. The +4 joker card allows the player to choose their desired color of play and forces the next player to draw 4 extra cards. However another +4 joker card may be played as well so the next player will have to draw 8 extra cards. Keep in mind that the +4 joker card may only be played if there is no other playable card in hand.
9. Once a player has no cards left, the hand is over.
This game option last a single round. Be the first one to play all your cards and win.
Be the first player to reach to needed amount of points to win the game. The creator of the game can choose between 50, 100, 150 or 250 points. The amount of points you receive after a won round depends on the total amount of points of all the cards your opponents still have in hand.